Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sick Sick Sick

Well day one of my blog. I was contemplating on the title when my brother walked in the house with a disgusted look on his face. When I enquired to why he was not at scouts he informed me that he was sick. Then I realized there is a lot of sickness going on right now. My brother is sick. I was sick two nights ago. I’m “love sick” for my boyfriend who is 1871 miles away (1 day and 7 hours’ worth of driving according to google maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Locust+Fork,+AL&daddr=Rexburg,+ID&hl=en&sll=37.160317,-95.712891&sspn=29.883596,75.9375&geocode=FY9jBQIdHFvW-im_teC94aKJiDFeF-StoYSbMA%3BFdCvnAIdwkpW-SmxmHqASwpUUzFzHBjS0dhJSg&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&z=5 ). And we are all slightly sick of the rain. So here I am. Sick Sick Sick. Today is officially day 8 since I have seen my boyfriend, I feel like I should revert to the countdowns we used in junior high to make our myspaces look even more awesome. But I may be able to hold off on that for a while longer. Anyway, to keep my mind off of that I am currently ready a number of books: A Discovery of Witches (again), One Grave at a Time (by Jeaniene Frost), my school books of course, The Book of Mormon, and this Friday I am going to start C. S. Lewis’s The Screwtape Letters. Needless to say, my brain is going to go into overload! But that is okay, because I have a “date” with my cousin tomorrow and a bachelorette party Saturday to relax my working brain. Well I think this has been a pretty successful first blog, so I am going to sign out for today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment