Thursday, September 22, 2011
School School School
Well school has been rather crazy! Work has not been too bad this past week, though probably because I left early one day, and had to take off two others. But that was good or else I would be going crazy over school! I cannot wait for my break next month! I really need it. You have no idea. I honestly need a break from everything.
As far as nondepressing things, I am currently watching the Republican Presidential Candidate Debate. It is super interesting! I LOVE Herman Cain! Goodness he is so great! I also really like Mitt Romney. The others are..okay, I like some of their stuff, but not Cain and Romney. As far as books go, I should finish The 5 Love Languages tomorrow. That's pretty exciting; it has been a really good read. I really need to restart on The Screwtape Letters, but I must put that off a little longer. My BOM reading is going well (: I believe I'm on page 164? Something like that. Well I think it is time for me to sign out, I leave you with a video that fits my mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment