Saturday, October 15, 2011
Utah Utah Utah
I'm sitting here in Provo, Utah...procrastinating my scripture reading, but I felt like blogging would be more therapeutic right now. I have had quite the time out here! Yesterday I went to Salt Lake City and visited temple square. There they have two visitors' centers which are VERY interesting! Oh my goodness in the North Side Visitors' Center they have the most amazing stature of Jesus surrounded by the universe. It is so amazing and uplifting just seeing it. It completely verifies my faith. They also have a video on Heavenly Father's plans for our families which is very heartwarming and everyone should see it. In the southern center there is a model of the temple that shows the inside and a missionary explains some of the things that go on in the temple and why we do them.
The days before my friend and I went on a moon light ski lift which was extremely fun, but also extremely cold! It was funny because we actually saw someone we knew from Alabama! That was pretty cool. The next night we went to a neon skate event, and we went allll out! We made t-shirts, wore glow bracelets, did crazy makeup, and put neon paint on our arms! It was great good-clean fun. While I've been out here I have also met with my National Student Exchange advisor which was so great! She is the sweetest person alive, and had been so helpful throughout my exchange process. All in all it has been a great trip and everyone should visit Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment